12Reasons 12Reasons Keratin Conditioner
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Restore strength to damaged, over processed hair and say bye-bye breakage! 12Reasons Keratin Conditioner is formulated with Hydrolysed Keratin which is rich in Amino Acids to protect and fortify damaged hair. Macadamia Oil brings softness and shine back to dull and damaged hair. Hair is brought back to gorgeous health in no time!
Experience the transformational ability of 12Reasons. Cleanse, detangle, colour protection, rich nourishment, anti-frizz, eliminate product build up, deeply moisturise, add brilliant shine, smooth, nurture dry and damaged hair, improve manageability and won’t weigh hair down. 12Reasons for exquisite hair!
Directions: Apply after using 12Reasons shampoo. Leave on for a few minutes. Rinse.
Written by Liz On 18/03/2022