Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Hair Dryer
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Put an award winning hair dryer in your hands! You can now own the salon trusted Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Edition. This hair dryer was voted by Dolly as being the Best Electrical Product and by InStyle as the Best Hair Dryer. The Parlux 3200 Ceramic & Ionic Edition hair dryer dries your hair faster while reducing the damage that is naturally inflicted by heat styling.
- The Combined Effect of Ceramics and Negative Ions Radiates Heat Inside the Hair Without Damaging the Hair
- Drops of Water are Transformed onto Micro-Moleculs which are Absorbed by the Hair, Leaving it soft, Shiny and Healthy
- 1900 Watts of Power
- Super Light Weight Compact Dryer
- Cold Shot Button
- 4 Temperatures, 2 Speeds
- Made in Italy
- 24 Month Warranty
Parlux award winning hair dryer, the 3200 incorporates both ceramic & ionic technology. The dryer has a very powerful 1900 Watt motor. It is the fastest most compact professional dryer on the market today it weighs only 490grms and has an air flow of 69 cubic metres of air per hour.
The Parlux 3200 Ionic Hairdryer emits negative ions, which reduces static electricity and stress on the hair and this means healthier hair. The hair dries faster as the water molecules are broken down into micro-molecules.
Moisture can then easliy penentrate the hair shaft, leaving it moisturised and looking soft and shiny.
The charge of negative ions attacks drops of water and transforms them into micro-molecules.
The hair easily absorbs this moisture, which makes it soft and shiny.
Parlux Comparison Table
|Airflow||69 Cubic metres/Hour||73 Cubic metres/Hour||75 Cubic metres/Hour||79 Cubic metres/Hour||83 Cubic metres/Hour|
|Motor Life||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2200 Hours||2500 Hours|
|Cold Shot Button||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cord Length||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter|
|Ionic & Ceramic||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Built in Silencer||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Included Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Colours Available||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Chocolate Cherry||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet, Blue, Gold, Pearl, White and Flower||White, Green, Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Flower||Fuchsia, Orange, Green, White, Red, Violet, Silver and Black||Black, Light Gold, White, Violet, Fuchsia, Aqua, Ice Blue and Red|
Instructions On Using Your Parlux Dryer
There are two switches on your Parlux dryer. The top switch controls the heat of your dryer. The bottom switch controls the power.
1. To get the full setting of maximum speed and heat - flick both switches to the right.
2. To get a medium airflow - flick the bottom switch to the middle. From here, you can control the heat by using the top switch. Left is cold. Middle is warm. Right is hot.
3. Press and hold the button above the switches to release cold air. Cold airflow works well for setting your hair style, or cooling your scalp if the airflow gets too hot.
Written by Bronwyn On 07/05/2022