Parlux 385 Power Light Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer Light Gold Light Gold
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
The Parlux 385 Power Light Ceramic and Ionic Hair Dryer Light Gold is incredibly light, incredibly powerful.
The Parlux 385 Power Light Ceramic and Ionic Dryer is an extremely lightweight salon blow dryer featuring the powerful, long lasting K Lamination motor. The innovative new motor reduces energy consumption while still pumping out a mighty 2150 watts of power. Also features an ionic and ceramic system for beautifully shiny hair. Parlux, the best professional hair dryer brand worldwide.
Parlux Comparison Table
|Airflow||69 Cubic metres/Hour||73 Cubic metres/Hour||75 Cubic metres/Hour||79 Cubic metres/Hour||83 Cubic metres/Hour|
|Motor Life||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2000 Hours||2200 Hours||2500 Hours|
|Cold Shot Button||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cord Length||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter||3 Meter|
|Ionic & Ceramic||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Built in Silencer||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Included Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles||2 Concentrator Nozzles|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Colours Available||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Chocolate Cherry||Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet, Blue, Gold, Pearl, White and Flower||White, Green, Silver, Black, Pink, Red, Violet and Flower||Fuchsia, Orange, Green, White, Red, Violet, Silver and Black||Black, Light Gold, White, Violet, Fuchsia, Aqua, Ice Blue and Red|
Instructions On Using Your Parlux Dryer
There are two switches on your Parlux dryer. The top switch controls the heat of your dryer. The bottom switch controls the power.
1. To get the full setting of maximum speed and heat - flick both switches to the right.
2. To get a medium airflow - flick the bottom switch to the middle. From here, you can control the heat by using the top switch. Left is cold. Middle is warm. Right is hot.
3. Press and hold the button above the switches to release cold air. Cold airflow works well for setting your hair style, or cooling your scalp if the airflow gets too hot.
Written by Asiye Volkan On 05/03/2018