Aromas Smooth Shampoo With Argan Oil 275ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
NAK Aromas Smooth Shampoo works well on all types of hair. Great for use on hair extensions. This shampoo delivers hydration to restore hair with moisture combating frizz and fly aways. Shampoo is free of paraben and sulphate. Formulated with a mixture of herbs, botanicals and aromatic oils such as Argan, Lavender, Geranium and Patchouli. Keratin and hydrolysed milk proteins work to treat and repair dry and damaged hair. Ideal for use on colour treated hair to repair and fight fading of colour.
NAK Aromas Smooth Shampoo is sulphate and paraben free.Formulated with a decadent blend of herbs, botanicals and aroma therapeutic oils featuring Argan Oil, Lavender, Geranium and Patchouli.Strengthening Keratin and Hydrolysed Milk Proteins are essential in assisting to treat and repair dry, natural or coloured treated hair.
Written by Julia On 08/07/2017