Paul Mitchell Paul Mitchell Baby Dont Cry Shampoo
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
This new generation baby shampoo - Paul Mitchell Baby Don't Cry formula is ultra gentle on hair and will not irritate your eyes. Shampoo is strong enough, however to add shine and moisture to your hair while leave it shimmeringly clean and soft.
Make bath time fun time with Paul Mitchell Kids.
Mild cleansers and a neutral pH create this tearless formula.
Chamomile and cone flower extract help calm and soothe the skin and scalp.
Excellent Baby Wash
A scientific blend of extracts helps replace and prevent the disruption of the naturally-occurring moisture in the skin.
Wet hair. Apply a small amount to palms of hands. Massage into hair and scalp. Rinse completely. A second shampoo may not be necessary.
Written by Lucette On 17/06/2022