Label.m Blow Out Spray 200ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Get those edgy looks that you love with this super versatile root lifting spray. The Label.m Blow Out Spray contains Ginger, white lily, juniper, jasmine and fig to add luxury and lustre while protecting the hair and leaving it shiny and vital.
Label.m Blow Out Spray has been developed for professional stylists by a dynamic international artistic and education team; led by Toni & Sacha Mascolo, it combines hairdressing and formulations expertise to provide hair styling at its best.
>> Spray on damp hair, working through roots to ends with a comb or your fingers.
>> Blow dry for volume and texture.
>> Spray onto roots, mid length and ends and comb through before blow-drying and using straighteners.
Written by Lauren On 14/11/2019