St Tropez Body Polish 120ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Vaid for one-time use.
Polish your biggest asset! The St. Tropez Tan Optimiser Body Polish is especially formulated to provide gentle polishing action that is ideal for removing tired, dead skin cells, leaving your body ready for the perfect tan.
Uncover smoother, softer skin with this Tan Optimiser Body Polish, created by St. Tropez, the tanning experts you can trust to get it right. Removing dead skin cells and uncovering new fresh skin it’ll ensure an even longer lasting tan. It is important to remember to exfoliate before applying any tanning lotion otherwise you’ll only be tanning skin that is about to fall away and therefore your tan will fade much quicker.
Golden Rules For The Perfect Tan
While bathing, simply massage your body in circular motions, concentrating on elbows, knees and feet then rinse well.
We recommend you use the body polish prior to applying your tan and in between applications for ultimate results.
Dos And Dont's
Don’t apply to broken, irritated or sensitive skin. Stop using if your skin becomes irritated. Try not to get it in your eyes. If you do, simply rinse thoroughly with water. For external use only.
>> While in the bath or shower, simply massage your body in circular motions, concentrating on elbows, knees and feet then rinse well.
>> Use the body polish prior to applying your tan and in between applications for ultimate results.
Written by sally seminara On 24/11/2012