Evo Bruce 28 Natural Bristle Radial Brush 28mm
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
The EVO Bruce 28mm Natural Bristle Radial Brush is especially ideal for medium, thick, wavy/curly hair. Use to straighten and smooth, or add volume and bounce to all hair types. If you want smooth and shiny hair, this is the brush for you.
- 28mm diameter barrel
- Natural boar bristles stimulate the scalp, reduce frizz and add shine - helping to repair dry hair.
- Handle pik for easy sectioning
- All Evo hair brushes are made from fsc certified, sustainably grown hardwood
Blast hair unitl it's 80% dry. Working with small to medium sections, place the brush at the roots and apply heat from your hair dryer at the barrel. Keep the tension as you move the brush through the hair, directing heat at the barrel as you go; then wind the brush from the ends to the mid-lengths and allow it to cool before removing.