Babyliss Pro Ceramic 38mm Curling Iron 1 1/2 inch
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
Beautiful, fat curls are yours with the Babyliss Ceramic 38mm Curling Iron, which features a 38mm ceramic barrel and multiple heat settings for the hottest and trendiest runway 'do's!
My hair is thick, coarse and when air-dried, a little wavy/frizzy.
I bought this product because I saw it on a tutorial and though I\ve always wanted to get my hair that way.
I used it mainly on just the lower half of my hair, I didn\t want tight dolly curls, whilst curling away from the face. My results were great, of course you do need to practice to get the hang of it but it\s fairly easy!
I liked it because the large barrel made loose curls which was what I was after all along and it\s really easy for ANYONE to use.
I would recommend it because it gets the job done!
I think it\s be good for someone with hair like mine, although it would suit any type of hair as the heat settings are variable.
Written by Helen On 25/09/2012