Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Kryolan Contour Pencil is a soft textured pencil for eye and lip contouring. Its special formulation makes this pencil very durable and provides a strong color intensity. For a softer texture warm the tip of the pencil prior to application.
Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Hydrogenated Tallow Acid, Polyethylene, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Dimyristyl Tartrate, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Tri-C12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Ethylparaben, Sorbic Acid, BHT and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 28 Lake CI 45410]
moist enough to draw great line, doesnt smudge... and is a perfect black color . I have used this pencil 971 for over 10 years and hope it is never discontinued!!!
Written by angela hatch On 12/03/2019