Curl Define Cream 150ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Label.m Curl Define Curl Cream now comes in new packaging. Same product as the previous Curl Cream, just in new, exciting packaging.
Looking for edgy style? Give tousled waves and curls the edge using Label.m Curl Cream. Contains jojoba, bran and sunflower extract, curls are soothed, sensually defined and protected. Environshield Complex adds shine and boosts hair with heat styling.
Label.m Curl Cream has been developed for professional stylists under the creative eye of a dynamic international artistic team, led by Toni & Sacha Mascolo, whose expertise in creating innovative hair formulations (backed by education) is where fashion meets iconic styling with transcultural appeal.
>> Apply to towel dried hair.
>> Diffuse or air dry.
>> Can also be applied to dry hair to revive curls.
Written by M smith On 21/03/2020