KEVIN.MURPHY HEATED.DEFENCE 150ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Kevin Murphy Heat Defence is a product that provides heat protection and volume to your hair. It contains the Kevin Murphy Extreme Heat Protection Complex, which gives your hair the protection it needs from heat styling. This means that your hair is protected weightlessly and naturally, allowing you to style your hair without worrying about damage caused by heat.
One of the key ingredients in heated defence is hydrolyzed silk. It is a protein with a high molecular weight that adds shine and surface protection to hair. It also acts as a conditioning ingredient that provides ease of combing and smoothness to the feel of the hair. This ingredient controls the hair from application to styling completion, ensuring that your hair stays in place.
In addition to the Extreme Heat Protection Complex and hydrolyzed silk, HEATED.DEFENCE also contains Australian Kakadu Plum extracts. Tests have shown that it contains the world's highest levels of vitamin C. In fact, it has as much as 10 times more vitamin C when compared with other fruits. This ingredient provides additional protection and nourishment for your hair.
Vetiveria zizanoides root oil is another key ingredient in heated defence. It balances sebum production, which helps regulate oily hair and the scalp. Finally, Juniperus Virginiana (cedarwood) oil is included to help neutralise dandruff and improve oily scalps.
Overall, Kevin Murphy Heated Defence, with its X-HP complex, provides unrivalled defence against the intense heat generated by modern appliances while delivering impressive style and hold. It is a product that offers X-treme Heat Protection, protecting hair at temperatures up to 230°C (428 °F). The product is suitable for all hair types and is sulphate, paraben, and cruelty-free.
How To Use KEVIN.MURPHY HEATED.DEFENCE
Spray onto damp hair before blow styling to achieve sleek volume.
KEVIN.MURPHY HEATED.DEFENCE Ingredients
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Coco PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium-55, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol
* Certified Organic/ Certifié Biologique /Certificeret/Sertifisert/Certifierad organisk/ Zertifiziert Biologisch/ Certificato Organico/ Certificación Orgánica
Reviews: KEVIN.MURPHY HEATED.DEFENCE
Written by Becca On 23/02/2010
1 people found this helpful