Mason Pearson Handy Pure Boar Bristle Brush B3 Dark Ruby
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Mason Pearson Handy Bristle Brush is perfect for medium length, fine hair and thinning hair. Featuring pure boar bristles.
Handy Shingle Pure Bristle Brushes is great for:
- For Fine Hair & Thinning Hair.
- Pure bristle gives superior softness and natural give to gently smooth the hair without jagging.
- Prevents damage and split ends.
- Adds body and re-balances the effects of hair product residues, colour treatments and daily washing.
- Ideal for smoothing and finishing.
What Sets Mason Pearson Apart From Everyone Else?
- The unique rubber-cushion pad, made by hand using Mason Pearson’s original techniques, allows for effective and efficient brushing. It is kind to use and massages the scalp.
- The cellulose plastic handle is hand-polished and any sharp edges are removed to make the hairbrush more comfortable to hold. This handle was developed from the original wooden design which we continue to make in small quantities. model for those men who are "thin on top".
- We build our products to last as long as possible. While we cannot make indestructible products, we use the best materials available so that, with a little care, they should give good service.We try to make improvements continuously. We have developed our own special nylon and take particular care in our selection of natural bristles to use the best combination for each brush.
Note: Natural bristle brushes like this do tend to shed on the first few uses. This is totally normal and does not affect the performance of the brush or indicate a fault with the product.