Instant Rockstar Hard Rock - Hard Hold Styling Paste 100ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Instant Rockstar Hard Rock is a very popular firm hold, water-soluble hair styling creme. Suitable for short to mid-length hair, it has a firm hold. Our best selling product in the range, Hard Rock is a firm hold, water-soluble styling product. Creates texture, slight shine and volume - best used in towel-dry hair. The formulation for this carnauba wax-based product is unchallengeable. Fresh ingredients such as oils of almond, wheat germ, vitamins A and E combined with the latest IRS tech products make this suitable for short to mid-length hair. For people who have almost given up in the attempt to find the perfect styling aid, look no more!
Directions: Work a small amount between your palms, and apply evenly to towel-dried or dry hair. Apply from front to back to ensure coverage down to the roots, then style as desired with a comb or your fingers for a more casual look.
Written by Rockstar Champion On 11/07/2008