OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI 15ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI is a ceramic white polish with hints of grey.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite. May Contain: Mica, Dimethicone, Polyehtylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutylene, Palmitic Acid, Diamond, Tin Oxide, Calcium/Aluminum/Sodium Salicate, CI77120, CI77163, CI77891, CI77491, CI77499, CI77510, CI19140, CI15850, CI73360, CI15880, CI77000, CI75170, CI42090, CI47000, CI60725.
Directions Of Use:
- Apply chosen OPI Base Coat.
- Follow with 2 coats of chosen OPI lacquer.
- Finish with preferred OPI Top Coat to prevent chipping.