Wet Brush Paddle Hair Brush
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
The Best Detangling Hair Brush Just Got Bigger with the Wet Brush Paddle Hair Brush. This new professional design glides through tangles without breakage or pain. Vented cushion makes hair treatment clean-up easy.
The Wet Brush Paddle Hair Brush features the same super soft, super flexible bristles as the original The Wet Brush, but in a bigger paddle brush form! Works great on wet or dry hair, and is gentle enough to detangle hair on men, women and kids. Quickly and painlessly detangles all hair types regardless of hair texture. Soft, flexible nylon bristles create a unique brushing experience. No tears. No snags. No clumps. The healthy after shower brush.
- All hair types
- Wet or dry detangling
Written by Lisa On 25/04/2022