Salon Perfect Perfectly Individual Knot Free Black Lashes
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
Perfectly Individual Knot-Free Lashes with Salon Perfect Individual Knot Free Lashes.
Keep your secret safe with the closest thing to natural lashes. Perfect for filling in sparse areas or creating a fuller lash look.
Our high quality lashes are individually feathered by hand to deliver a flawless natural look. They are lightweight, easy to apply, comfortable and durable, allowing you to wear them again and again.
Salon Perfect Perfectly Individual Eyelashes:
- Create custom looks
- Easy to apply
- Lasts up to two weeks
- Clean your own lashes with soap And water or oil-free eye makeup remover.
- Place a drop of adhesive on a piece of foil.
- Dip the knotted end of lash in adhesive, then place onto your own lashes, as close to the eyelid as possible.
- Press gently And hold for a few seconds.
- Repeat the process starting at the outer corner of the eye, working your way towards the inner corner.
- Removal: Moisten two cotton swabs with a specially formulated lash remover or baby oil.
- Place one above lashes And one below.
- Gently massage the two swabs back And forth until lashes fall off.
- Do not pull lashes off.
- Care And Cleaning: Avoid rubbing your eyes with a harsh towel.
- Allow your lashes to air dry. Avoid using oil-based make- up remover.