Manic Panic Purple Haze 118ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Limit 1 per customer
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Manic Panic Purple Haze is a bright and warm hue of violet, Purple Haze® is named after a Jimi Hendrix song, and is very popular among Dye Hard fans.
For the Met Ball in 2014, celebrity stylist Ted Gibson used this dye to tint the locks of Oscar-winner Lupita Nyong’o. The color can add beautiful highlights to darker shades of hair.
Vibrant color results are best achieved by applying to hair that has been pre-lightened with Manic Panic® Flash Lightning® Bleach Kits
Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color. Vegan Formula colors and conditions hair.
Manic Panic® Hair Color is ready to use, do not mix with peroxide. Vegan ingredients. PPD and ammonia-free.
Tested on celebrities, not animals™.
Written by Mel On 09/04/2022