Color Wow Color Wow Root Cover Up
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Minimum Spend $70
Limit 1 Per Customer
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
Color Wow Root Cover Up is the next hand-held device to change your lift. Camouflages grey roots instantly and even covers dark regrowth in lightened hair - without peroxide! Lasts until your next shampoo.
The amazing ground-breaking innovative formula that is Color WOW really does do what it says on the tin!! With the ease of a photo retouch tool, you can seamlessly camouflage your grey roots and dramatically extend the time between colouring and highlighting.
Directions Of Use
- We recommend using the smaller end of the brush for precision
- Apply to dry/styled hair.
- To cover roots, start with a small amount of powder. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Dab on visible ]roots, starting from the scalp and working outward. Repeat as necessary until roots disappear and colour looks like new.
- To extend highlights, use the side edge of the small end of the brush. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Wherever highlights have grown out, apply blonde powder joining it to the existing highlight.
- Note: Let it set for a minute and then you can brush. If you put too much on…just blow off with a hairdryer or use the wide end of a brush to dust off.
Written by Glenys On 19/10/2015