Paul Mitchell Shampoo One
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Protect and cleanse your fine to medium or chemically-treated hair with Paul Mitchell Shampoo One. Classic formula is rich and lust, and works to restore and protect your hair.
Rediscover your original favorites within the Paul Mitchell Original Category.
Mild, Color-safe Formula
Contains a mild combination of surfactants balanced to produce a rich lather and protect color.
Extracts of algae, aloe, jojoba, henna, and rosemary add deep shine.
Panthenol and wheat-derived conditioners improve the surface and texture of the hair.
Wet hair thoroughly. Apply a small amount to palms of hands. Rub hands together briefly and then massage throughout the hair and scalp. Rinse completely. A second shampoo may not be necessary.
Written by Judith On 15/04/2021