Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Get rid of residue build-up for good with Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two, a deep cleansing formula that will leave behind leaves none of the messy goo of hairsprays, mousses, and gels. Gentle but effective, this is one of Paul Mitchell's top sellers and leaves your hair feeling and looking perfectly cleansed.
Wash hair from the inside out with Paul Mitchell Clarifying.
Removes Dulling Build-up - Thoroughly cleanses styling and finishing products from the surface of hair.
Adds Body, Fullness and Shine - Formulated with wheat-derived conditioners and extracts of chamomile, henna, and rosemary, aloe vera, and jojoba.
Leaves Hair Super Clean and Fresh - Provides deep cleansing for oily hair with a fresh lemon fragrance.
Directions Apply a small amount of the shampoo on your hands and then massage into wet hair. It makes an extravagant amount of rich lather, and the lemon extracts in its formula make shampooing a pleasure. If you have a lot of buildup in your hair, you can leave the product on for three minutes, and then rinse.
Written by Kim On 31/03/2021