Sebastian Shine Define 200ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
Define your shine! The Sebastian Professional Shine Define is activated by heat and features a light mist that will not weigh the hair down or make it feel greasy. Fantastic shine and light hold.
This shine enhancing and flexible hold spray, protects your hair from hot tools, whilst conditioning it with a natural, brushable sheen and irresistible definition. Sebastian Professional Shine Define is an essential satin shine enhancer that delivers movable control to leave hair irresistible.
>> Apply on dry hair.
>> Spray in small sections before using hot tools.
>> Spritz on any finished style for flexible hold and shine finish.
Written by Gail On 14/11/2019