Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner 266ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
The Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner is a gentle yet effective hair conditioner that is designed to fortify and repair damaged, colour-treated hair. It has a rich-lather formula that detangles, strengthens, and conditions hair to improve its touch and light reflection. The conditioner contains Pureology's Antifade Complex and Asta-Repair formulas, which help improve hair's shine and softness while protecting colour radiance between washes.
The conditioner aims to improve body, smoothness, and suppleness while repairing micro-damaged zones by enveloping strands in a smooth coating of Strength Cure conditioner. It is formulated with the plant-based protein Keravis, which strengthens strands and prevents damage, and the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin, which helps heal and repair.
One of the key benefits of this conditioner is that it helps repair damaged hair, strengthens it, and softens it. It is also 100% vegan, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a cruelty-free hair care product. The conditioner is suitable for all hair types and textures and is designed to work with the Strength Cure Shampoo for optimal results.
The scent of the conditioner is described as being bright and fruity, with notes of raspberry, peach, and water flowers. Overall, the Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner is a great choice for anyone looking to fortify and repair damaged, colour-treated hair while improving its shine and softness.
How To Use Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner
- Massage into hair and scalp. Wait 2-3 minutes. Rinse.
Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner Ingredients
Aqua / water / eau, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, parfum / fragrance, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid, trideceth-6, hexyl cinnamal, tocopherol, olea europaea fruit oil / olive fruit oil, camelina sativa seed oil, poly(linseed oil), butylene glycol, linalool, potassium hydroxide, dilauryl thiodipropionate, arginine, cetrimonium chloride, helianthus annuus seed extract / sunflower seed extract, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, limonene, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, citric acid, benzophenone-4, citronellol, haematococcus pluvialis extract, ci 14700 / red 4, caprylic/capric triglyceride, potassium sorbate, ci 15510 / orange 4