Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner 266ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner detangles, strengthens and conditions to improve hair's touch and light reflection.
Working to detangle, strengthen, and condition, Pureology Strength Cure Conditioner is the ideal product to look after your hair. With its opulent Pureology Antifadecomplex and Asta-repair formula, the conditioning product helps to improve hair's shine and softness, whilst protecting colour radiance between every wash.
Aiming to improve body, smoothness, and suppleness the conditioner helps repair the micro damaged zones by enveloping strands in a smooth coating of Strength Cure conditioner.
Directions Of Use:
- Massage into hair and scalp. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse.
Written by Jiselle On 05/09/2019