Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo 266ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
The Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo is a gentle yet rich lathering cleanser that is specifically designed to fortify and repair damaged hair. It contains a variety of ingredients that work together to strengthen and soften hair, including the plant-based protein Keravis and the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin.
One of this shampoo's main advantages is that it aids in the repair of damaged hair, including hair that has suffered damage from heat styling, physical wear and tear, or overprocessing. It can also help reduce breakage and bring softness to every hair on your head. Additionally, it is 100% vegan, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a cruelty-free hair care product.
The shampoo is suitable for all hair types and textures and is formulated with Pureology's Antifadecomplex and Asta-Repair to control frizz and strengthen micro-damaged zones. It has a rich foam that provides a velvety, soft finish to the hair.
The scent of the shampoo is described as being bright and fruity, with notes of raspberry, peach, and water flowers. Overall, the Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo is a great choice for anyone looking to strengthen and repair damaged hair while also caring for colour-treated hair.
How To Use Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo
- Apply a quarter sized amount to wet hair, lather, rinse. Repeat if necessary.
Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo Ingredients
Aqua / water / eau, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, coco-betaine, glycol distearate, glycereth-26, decyl glucoside, coconut acid, sodium hydroxide, parfum / fragrance, sodium isethionate, citric acid, ppg-5-ceteth-20, sodium chloride, divinyldimethicone/dimethicone copolymer, polyquaternium-7, amodimethicone, polyquaternium-10, carbomer, acrylates copolymer, peg-55 propylene glycol oleate, propylene glycol, c11-15 pareth-7, hexyl cinnamal, benzoic acid, laureth-9, butylene glycol, glycerin, linalool, tocopherol, olea europaea fruit oil / olive fruit oil, camelina sativa seed oil, trideceth-12, salicylic acid, helianthus annuus seed extract / sunflower seed extract, sodium benzoate, magnesium nitrate, benzyl alcohol, c12-13 pareth-23, c12-13 pareth-3, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol, limonene, arginine, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, poly(linseed oil), benzophenone-4, phenoxyethanol, citronellol, ci 14700 / red 4, methylchloroisothiazolinone, sorbic acid, haematococcus pluvialis extract, magnesium chloride, methylisothiazolinone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, potassium sorbate, ci 15510 / orange 4