Matrix Total Results High Amplify Shampoo
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Matrix High Amplify Shampoo, a lightweight silicone-free formula with protein, that helps boost structure of fine, limp hair, for lasting volume*.
Directions Of Use:
- Apply to damp hair. Lather.
- Follow with High Amplify Conditioner.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
*When using the system of shampoo, conditioner, styler.
Reviews: Matrix Total Results High Amplify Shampoo
Not crazy about the smell (smells like watermelon to me ????) but I do love how it can sit upside down. I have Asian hair which is sparse, fine, straight and not coloured.
It completely exceeded my expectations!!! I had very low expectations to begin with. I have tried other volumising shampoos, which never did a thing but then again they were always from the supermarket and was decades ago so I dont know if this technology is new or I paid too little back then. Think I have been using this product for approximately a month now.
Written by Anh Amin On 11/03/2019
1 people found this helpful