Sebastian Volupt Conditioner
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Are you ready for amazing volume that is touchable and soft? Then you are ready for Sebastian Volupt Conditioner. This emollient-rich is super lavish and will not weigh down the hair or botch your style.
This decadent colour-safe conditioner will leave behind nothing but volume and bounce, leaving your hair soft and ready for the trendiest, most voluminous styles.
This ultra-pampering conditioner will give your hair volume and bounce without ever being sticky or heavy. When used along with the Sebastian Volupt Shampoo, you can plan on having up to 45% softer, more touchable hair.
- Remove excess water from hair.
- Distribute through the hair concentrating on the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Written by Joan On 14/04/2021