Sebastian Whipped Creme 150ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Vaid for one-time use.
Sebastian Professional’s Whipped Crème gives your hair the edge you are looking for. Enhances your curls and adds vitality and body to your locks. Builds body and nourishment, and soaks the hair in moisture.
Raved about by hair stylists, this luxurious, lightweight and conditioning Sebastian Professional Whipped Crème is an absolute must for anyone styling wavy or curly hair for extra body and bounce. Its creamy formula nourishes your curls and waves to perfection for super-conditioned air-light bounce.
>> Shake well for 3-5 seconds.
>> Dispense downward into the palm.
>> Distribute evenly into damp hair.
>> Air-dry for sleek waves.
>> Blow-dry for tousled bounce or set hair for glamorous, bouncy curls.
Written by Natalie Ferencz On 29/12/2018