Aspect Exfoliating Clay Mask 118ml
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Select between an Aspect cleanser, moisturiser or sunscreen.
(Limit 1 per customer | Min spend $75)
Aspect Exfoliating Clay Mask is a purifying treatment that targets excess oil and impurities on the skin. Made with a blend of AHA's and BHA's, it aids in exfoliation, revealing a cleaner, clearer complexion. This mask is more than just purification; it's gentle on the skin, providing soothing and calming benefits while actively exfoliating. Formulated for oily, problematic, and combination skin types, the mask contains key ingredients like Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, and Aloe Vera. For effective results, apply in the AM or PM. Spread a large pearl-sized amount on clean skin, leave for 10-15 minutes or until dry, and remove gently with a damp cloth. Conclude by applying your preferred serums and moisturiser.
Please note: This product is not advised for use by pregnant or lactating women.