Aspect Sun Envirostat On The Go SPF 50 75g
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
Select between an Aspect cleanser, moisturiser or sunscreen.
(Limit 1 per customer | Min spend $75)
Envirostat® On the Go SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion with Vitamin E is a chemical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum dry-touch protection. Suitable for facial and body use, Envirostat® On the Go SPF 50 offers 4 hours water-resistant protection in packaging designed to be used on the go. Perfect for your handbag, gym bag and for travel.
• Not sticky or greasy
• Does not sweat off
• No white residue
• 4 hours water resistant
• Offers higher Broad Spectrum UV protection
• UV stabilised formulation
Homosalate, Octocrylene Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane and Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate is a complex of sunscreen actives proven to provide very high UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection.
Soothing and hydrating.
Antioxidant protection, calming, barrier protecting.
Provides a dry powdery finish.
How To Use
Apply liberally and evenly to all unprotected areas of the skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours or more frequently after exercise, perspiration, swimming and towel drying. Always wear protective clothing, a hat and eye-wear when exposed to the sun and avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. Do not apply directly onto ablated skin, wait until it has re-epithelialised.
Reminder: Always apply prior to your moisturiser.
Note: Not suitable to be applied post peeling or needling procedures.
• All skin types