BL Nourish Lip Serum 5ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
BL Lip Serum is unlike other lip product on the market. This unique water-soluble formulation helps to increase suppleness and aid in hydration while providing a clear shine.
- Aims to provide extra hydration to the lips.
- Helps nourish and protect.
- May be used post treatment.
- Contains no artificial colour or fragrance.
- Can be used throughout the day for extra hydration.
How to use:
- Twist the bottom of the dispenser to the right to push serum into the sponge
- Apply before bed as an overnight deep conditioning.
- Apply throughout the day for a burst of hydration and for a clear shine.
- Apply to dry lips before sunscreen and makeup and apply throughout the day as needed.
Citrus Australasica (Blood Red Finger Lime) Fruit Extract, 0.2% Sodium Benzoate.
Phyto-actives found in Blood Red Finger Lime Fruit Extract:
- Deoxy Glucitol (sugar alcohol)
- Phenolic acids
- Flavone Glycosides.