Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
The hairscissors Cerena Noir is a real eye catcher with two powerful arguments. Its surface, a black matte Teflon coating, scratch and abrasion resistant and additionally offers a high corrosion and nickel protection.
On top of that comes their extremely fine tip, which is only rarely found in hairscissors. This makes it ideal for cutting contours!
The Cerena "Noir" a semi-offset hair scissors with ergonomic shape. Their scissors have a hollow ground blade and perfect for slicing and cutting.
An adjustable screw system and screw-out finger hooks are self-evident. Made in Solingen Germany.
With well over 50 years experience, Cerena GmbH, a traditional family company, manufactures exceptionally high quality products with worldwide distribution.
Cerena, a second generation company, led by Mr Arne Kreitzberg, holds the highest regard for quality and precision using the latest modern technologies.
Production is based on hand craftsmanship and is manufactured with first class steel producing an affordable professional hair scissor providing customers with an extensive level of continuity, quality and service.