Hydrablur Primer 22ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky, luminous finish to skin. H2ORelease™ Complex and Abyssinian Oil help provide intense, sustained-release moisturization that locks in optimum hydration levels. A microencapsulated tint releases upon application to provide neutral coverage while Whu-Zhu-Yu Fruit Extract enhances skin radiance. Naturally-astringent Mushroom Extract reduces pore size and appearance.
how to use
After applying prescribed Dermalogica Moisturizer, smooth and blend over entire face and throat. Can be worn alone for flawless-looking skin or under make-up for a smooth canvas.
Apply with a damp sponge or foundation brush for an added blurring effect.