Eco Tan Intense Exfoliating Glove 1 item
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend $100 + Receive $25 Gift Card
Limit 1 per customer
From Eco Tan's Eco by Sonya Range
Exfoliating, Tan Remover Glove is an exfoliating mitt and absolutely essential! The exfoliating body mitt can be used as a dry body buff, with body scrubs such as our Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub or one of Eco Tans body washes to reveal your smoothest skin yet. This Exfoliating, Tan Remover Glove is also the perfect fake tan remover. Use the exfoliating glove on ingrown hairs, flaky dry skin and rough, uneven skin. This tan remover is not only eco-friendly, but it is also re-usable! Just hang it up in your bathroom and allow it to dry before using it again the next time you want to buff your skin, apply or remove your tan.
How to Use:
For best tanning results, exfoliation is considered the most important step! This exfoliating glove is the perfect tool to do so! It is essential that you exfoliate your skin beforehand to reveal fresh smooth skin – the perfect base to apply your tan. If you don’t exfoliate properly, your tan is more likely to start flaking off as it fades, appearing uneven and blotchy… No, thanks! We always recommend exfoliating 24-48 hours before using one of Eco Tans organic Tanning Products. Use it with their Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub!
Our Exfoliating, Tan Remover Glove is also the perfect tan remover! Layers of dead skin, impurities and old tan will scrub off your body and onto your mitt, effectively erasing your old tan.