Super Acai Exfoliator 100ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
From Eco Tan's Eco by Sonya Range
Designed to intensely exfoliate whilst enriching the skin with the powerful antioxidant and brightening properties of marvellous Acai + Coconut + Magnesium Salts!
Incredible Acai that drenches skin with hydration and antioxidants to brighten.
Magnesium Salt’s, brilliant anti-inflammatory & healing properties exfoliate toxins and impurities to help clear acne and problem skin.
Chia Seed Oil, a rich source of omega 3 and antioxidants that calms skin and restores hydration, this is the best exfoliator for sensitive skin.
With anti-inflammatory and healing properties from incredible Acai, Coconut and Magnesium Salts, this is the best exfoliating face scrub.
With Chia Seed Oil, a rich source of omega 3 and antioxidants that calms skin and restores hydration, this is the best exfoliator sensitive skin.
NOTE: If you are in a chilly climate our beautiful organic cold-pressed balms and oils in our Super Acai Exfoliator™️ may solidify a little.
TIP: Use this once or twice a week. For those that like an intense exfoliation, like many of us do, this product is unbeatable and gives you a great exfoliation and really clears out your pores, just apply to dry skin. For those that have sensitive skin this is also wonderful because you simply wet your face and hands and the salts dissolve which creates a highly powerful emulsion to clear, brighten and smooth the skin without the mechanical or physical exfoliating properties. Let the organic oils and balms work their magic.
How to Use:
Apply liberally to clean, dry skin after cleansing on face, neck and beyond. Can be applied to wet skin after cleansing. Use once or twice a week. Massage on in circular motion and leave on the skin for approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. For oily skin leave on for up to 5 minutes. For best results use in conjunction with the full Skin Compost collection.
Natural Dead Sea Salts**, Organic Avocado Oil*, Organic Coconut Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Shea Butter*, Natural Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Plant Derived)**, Natural Magnesium Salts**, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Organic Chia Seed Oil*,Organic Acai Fruit *, Natural Vitamin E**, Grape Fruit**, Natural Parfum (Fresh Botanical Blend)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural