Prevent Activator 50ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Preserve, maintain and activate hair with Evolis Professional Prevent Activator. Save your hair. Maintaining a full head of thick and healthy hair is something we all desire. The évolis® PREVENT Activator anticipates future thinning and through our proprietary blend of natural actives and antioxidants PREVENT activator preserves and protects each strand. Ideal for those with a genetic likelihood of hair thinning, particularly young men. Use twice a day on damp or dry hair to maintain hair quality.
Directions: For best results, apply the évolis® activator directly to the scalp, twice daily, on wet or dry hair. The activator is residue free and quick drying so won’t interfere with your daily routine. Shake well before use. Use the self-dosing dropper to direct the activator to areas of concern, massage in, then style as normal. We recommend you also aim for a thin coverage across the entire scalp by gradually releasing the activator from the dropper while making a zig-zag pattern across the scalp. Each twice daily application should use approximately two to three full droppers of activator.