Evolis Professional Reverse Conditioner 250ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Vaid for one-time use.
Restore, revive and recover hair with Evolis Professional Reverse Conditioner. évolis® REVERSE Conditioner is the perfect lightweight solution to condition, increase thickness and add shine. Strengthening keratin and wheat protein fortify the hair structure, volumizes and protects mid-lengths and ends. Hair is thicker, fuller, stronger and shinier.
Directions: Apply the évolis® REVERSE conditioner to your hair directly following REVERSE shampoo. Gently massage from mid-lengths to ends. Rinse, then follow with REVERSE Activator.
Our system was used on men and women of various ages with various hair challenges over 120 days. Photos have not been altered through digital technologies, styling equipment or angles. All images are of individuals who styled their own hair the same way in the before and after photos, under supervision but without assistance. No monetary incentive was given to participating individuals.
Written by Phil Tonkin On 26/09/2018