Fanola No Orange Vegan Shampoo
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
No Orange Vegan Shampoo is considered a colour corrector for brunette hair types. The Shampoo with a special blue pigment not only helps tone your hair and neutralises unwanted brassy tones and orange hues, it is completely free of sulphates, silicones and parabens. The Shampoo is ideal for Brunettes, Dark Blondes, Grey and Platinum Hair types. Can be used in salon and at home.
Professional use - Can be used to tone down orange undertones, leave on for 5-15minutes pH 5.0-5.5
Home maintenance - Can be used 1-2 times a week to help with undesired copper/red reflections.
How to Use:
Apply to wet hair and massage. Leave on for 15 minutes, lather and rinse thoroughly. Gloves are recommended to use to prevent any staining.