Fanola Nutricare Leave-In Restructuring Spray Mask 10 Action 200ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Fanola Nutricare Leave-in Restructuring Spray Mask is a 10 action leave-in spray in the Nutricare range that is great for all hair types. With Argan, Linen and milk proteins, this product is ideal for dry and frizzy hair.
1. Restructures Instantly
2. Hydrates effectively
3. Makes the hair soft and silky
4. Deep nourishment
5. Eliminates Frizz and prevents split ends
6. Speeds up blow-drying times and volume
7. Gives tone and volume
8. Protects from heat, humidity and UV rays
9. Enhances and protects cosmetic colours
10. Leaves hair splendid and brilliant
How to Use:
Use over damp hair comb and style as usual for a smoothing and conditioning action. Spray over damp hands and apply to hair for an illuminating and softening action.