Gama Gama IQ Perfetto Hair Dryer
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
A New Era in Hair Dryers
The lightest, most powerful and most intelligent hair dryer! Welcome a new era in hairdryers with iQ Perfetto Hair Dryer by Gama Professional, an amazing technological advancement weighing in at only 294 grams (the weight of your smartphone!). This is the hair dryer hairstylists have dreamed of: ultra-compact, ultra-lightweight, quiet, self-cleaning with exceptional performance. The super smart brushless motor delivers speed up to 110,000 rpm, 7 times faster than a traditional hair dryer. A cult object and essential styling tool!
Directions: Please ensure the plastic coating is removed before using your dryer. Failure to do so prevents air getting into the dryer which results in the dryer over-heating and ultimate failure.
Written by Yitong On 14/03/2022