Genetix Hair Thickening Shampoo 250ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Give your hair extra oomph, with Genetix Hair Thickening Shampoo, the ultimate hair thickening shampoo. If you have fine hair, not enough hair, just want more hair – this is for you. MAKES EACH HAIR THICKER.
If you have fine hair, not enough hair, just want more hair – this is for you. MAKES EACH HAIR THICKER! Contains pure extracts of herbs and wheat proteins that really do something for the hair. Suitable for all hair types, especially fine or thin hair for added volume and boost. Avoid flattening conditioners.
OUR GENETIX RANGE IS: Concentrated – a little goes a long way and proof the quality is there.
Directions: Wet hair. Apply a small amount. Massage well into scalp. Work through to ends. Rinse well and repeat. Avoid flattening conditioners. Use instead – Revitafoam ‘leave-in’ moisturiser.