glide smoothing hot brush
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Spend more time in bed doing what you love the most thanks to the ghd glide smoothing hot brush, the first professional hot brush from ghd which tames and smooths dry hair quickly and effortlessly.
Perfect for second-day hair, the ceramic technology with ioniser heats up the brush consistently to the optimum styling temperature of 185ºC for guaranteed healthier looking hair. The ions within the brush eliminate frizz so hair is transformed in just a few quick strokes. The combination of high density short and longer bristles allow for large sections of hair to be styled and leaves the salon's smooth natural movement.
To give you extra peace of mind while styling, the ghd glide will go into an automatic sleep mode which switches off after 60 minutes of non-use and with a professional length 2.7m cable, you have the flexibility to style wherever you are.
Make ghd part of your routine and become a Queen of the Sheets!
I use this brush differently than the instructions say. After I have washed my in air and let it air dry naturally, I run this brush over the top and underneath my hair, not bothering to section it. I figured if I wanted to section it, I may as well use a straightening iron.
This brush is amazingly fast, and I can get my hair straightened in 4 minutes. It doesn’t do a super flat type of straightening that a straightening iron does, on me it looks like I’ve had a professional blow dry. The ends of my hair are a little bushier than using an iron, but not bad looking. I love the look of my hair after it is done, and it feels silky, rather than dry like with an iron. If you have waves and kinks at 5e root of your hair, the Glide brush is tricky to try and get that straight, and you have to run it over and over at odd angles to get the kinks out.
Also, I made the mistake of dry shampooing my hair before using the Glide one day, and the brush gripped my hair so tight that it pulled out chunks. Ouch. So dry shampoo after using the brush.
The style doesn’t last as long as when you use an straightening iron. If I iron my hair, it lasts 5 days. Using the Glide, my hair stays so soft and silky that sometimes I need to do a minute touch up to get some bed head kinks out.
Overall, this has become my go to styler because it is quick, leaves my hair looking silky, and it looks like I can professionally blow dry my hair, which I definitely cannot!
Written by Carly Phillips On 06/03/2020