GlamPalm Baobab Hair Essence Oil 123ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
GlamPalm Hair Essence Oil is a lightweight serum with a unique formula rich in nutrients found in the seeds of the fruit that blooms on baobab trees, some of which can live a thousand years or more. The instant absorption into hair enhances immediate manageability, shine, helps to eliminate frizz and deliver long term healthier hair.
Baobab Oil is very rich in nutrients – contains all three omega fatty acids: omega 3, 6 and 9, as well as containing some rare acids and a host of vitamins.
It includes vitamins A, C, D, E and K and treats damaged hair in the most natural way.
The hydrolyzed Keratin in the oil effectively repairs damage from chemical treatments and heat styling which gives hair the strength and shine it needs and enhances immediate manageability.
*Above relate only to the nature of the raw ingredients.
Directions: Massage a small amount of oil on the hands for an even application and apply to dry or damaged hair. Coarse hair types may need more. Avoid the root area.
Tip: Add 1 drop to conditioner or to a professional color to enhance shine and color of the hair.
Written by Lindsay On 23/08/2018