HH Simonsen Anti Yellow Shampoo 250ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
A super moisturising intensive treatment that adds silkiness, elasticity and bounce.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
Goodbye to yellow hair! HH Simonsen Anti-Yellow Shampoo is a protective and nourishing shampoo for everyone who has dyed blonde or grey/ice blonde hair but suffers unwanted yellow tones in their hair. A perfect harmony of blue, violet and green pigments effectively eliminate yellow tones without stressing the hair, while the shampoo also protects the hair’s ”real” colour from the sun’s UV rays. Therefore, we don’t destroy the hair’s quality (see under sun-damaged hair).
Most anti-yellow products focus solely on the colour and can result in dry and lifeless hair, but we have prioritized nourishing ingredients like keratin, which reconstruct and strengthen the hair, and oils that restore the moisture levels and make your hair more flexible, shinier and healthier. All very needed, especially for hair that has been dyed, lightened or bleached.
HH Simonsen shampoos and styling products contain 15-20% less water than competing brands, meaning that a 250ml HH Simonsen bottle contains the same amount of uses as a regular 350ml bottle. This saves both on water, as well as the amount of plastic and paper needed to package HH Simonsen products.