Hi Lift True Colour Hair Colour Creme
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Hi Lift True Colour is the essence of hair colouring. A sensational palette of colours enriched with herbal extracts for added protection. TrueColour's formulation integrates high definition pigments for superior coverage, vibrant shine and lasting results.
Warning: This product is for professional use only. This product may contain ingredients that cause skin irritation. A preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should be made before use. Refer to packaging warning labels and instructions before use.
Permanent Formula 1:1.5
Semi/Demi Formula 1:2
hair. Manufactured in Italy, Hi-Lift True Shades has been developed exclusively for professional salon use.
***These colours MUST be mixed with a Developer which is sold separately.
Written by Carol On 11/05/2022