INIKA INIKA Baked Mineral Bronzer 8g
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Create a golden summer glow with INIKA Organic Baked Mineral Bronzer - a 100% pure mineral bronzer in two shades that seamlessly flatter most skin tones. The lightweight, long-wearing bronzer adds a healthy-looking, naturally illuminating radiance over the complexion all year round, or can be used for subtle contouring.
Baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany, Italy, the silky pressed bronzing powder is enriched with calming, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich Magnolia Bark extract which helps skin to look firmer while reducing fine lines. Olive-derived Squalane serves to hydrate and maintains the skin barrier of the skin, fighting free radicals. Meanwhile, Sugar Cane - or Saccharum Officinarum - acts as a moisture-boosting humectant that helps the skin to attract water and then to hold onto it, boosting suppleness.
Housed in a sustainable PCR recycled single-use plastic pot with mirror, Baked Mineral Bronzer features an all-Natural formula made without synthetic fillers, additives, chemicals or pressing agents like Talc. The powder offers the rich yet blendable colour payoff and skin-nurturing benefits of pure mineral pigments alongside the mess-free, easy application of a compact powder.
How to Use:
Using a fluffy brush, sweep the brush into the pan and tap off excess powder. For a bronzed glow, dust all over the face for a subtle effect.
For dimension, softly buff into the natural contours of the face—under the cheekbones, along the hairline and jawline.
Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Octyldodecanol, Pentylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Aqua (Water), Squalane, Honokiol (Magnolia Bark), Lauroyl Lysine, Hectorite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Lactic Acid, May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *From Organic Agriculture, 100% Natural Origin of Total.