INIKA INIKA Brow Perfector 6.5ml
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Use code: HELLO15
Valid for one-time use.
Tint and volumise brows while providing lasting nourishment with this all-Natural formula. INIKA Organic Brow Perfector is made with Bamboo Stem Fibres that strongly adhere to build up hair length and body, naturally blending with brows and filling any sparse areas for a long-lasting finish.
The kind-to-skin formula is enriched with anti-inflammatory, anti-pollution Magnolia Bark Extract, moisturising Sunflower Oil - which is emollient and Vitamin E-rich - plus Acacia Flower Wax to condition and protect.
Brow Perfector features rich natural pigment and a unique dual-sided brush head with short and long bristles for precise application, shaping and setting. Suitable for sensitive skin.
How to Use:
Gently comb brows upwards until desired fullness is achieved.