INIKA Shadow Brush
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
For full terms and conditions please visit Afterpay
(Limit 1 per customer | Min spend $70)
Create a variety of eye looks with this professional-grade Vegan eyeshadow brush. Your essential tool for applying eye makeup, INIKA Organic Shadow Brush features a long, tapered brush with fine and dense bristles to blend and soften eyeshadows with ease.
Its sustainable design is made from recyclable and completely compostable materials, featuring bristles crafted from high quality synthetic fibres and a handle made with plant-derived PLA from Corn and Cassava. The PLA is carbon neutral and fully biodegradable.
Achieve an expertly crafted, polished look with this brush designed for seamless, airbrushed shadow application with one swipe - whether using creams, powders, or mineral pigments.
Made from high quality vegan fibre bristles. Handle is made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.