K-PAK Liquid Reconstructor 300ml
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Repair fine, damaged hair with Joico K-PAK Liquid Reconstructor.
We took everything amazing about our award-winning Reconstructor, and tweaked it into a light, liquid formula that’s ideal for those with fine, fragile hair in need of a featherweight miracle-worker. You’ll love the spray-on application targeted specifically to hair that requires light-as-air care.
Perfect choice for: Fine, lifeless, damaged hair that’s seeking salvation.
Here’s how: Spray liberally to locks after shampooing and conditioning; comb through and leave it in to work its magic. Follow with your favorite styling products.
The inside secret: Quadramine Complex, our pride-and-joy concentration of low-molecular-weight proteins, replenishes lost Amino Acids and returns hair to its original strength and condition.
Written by Fran Agosti On 11/01/2019