Keratin Complex Complex Timeless Colour Conditioner
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
An intense restorative, hydrating treatment.
From the deepest browns to the richest reds and every shade in between, Keratin Complex Timeless Colour Fade Defy Conditioner promotes first day depth and brilliance with every use. This nourishing formula harnesses the power of hydrolysed keratin to reinforce the hair’s own protective barrier. A unique blend of ingredients weightlessly shields the hair shaft, enveloping colour pigments to preserve longevity.
A silky, colour-nurturing conditioner that maintains shine and brilliance for every hair colour.
Hydrolysed keratin conditions the hair while reinforcing its protective barrier against colour loss.
Directions Of use: After shampooing with Keratin Complex Timeless Defy Shampoo, apply conditioner throughout the hair, concentrating on mid-lengths to ends. Rinse.
Written by Jenn On 17/02/2017